The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2019 Free Course:Learn Cyber Security core concepts such as hacking, viruses, Encryption, Trojan, Spyware, Bots and Botnets, DMZ & more.
As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate more of our most sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cyber security.
In this course, you will gain an overview of the cyber security landscape.
- Learn how to keep your kids and parents safe from cyber criminal actions.
- Understanding basic concepts and terminologies used in information security and cyber security.
- Bulletproof your online accounts (email, social media, etc.) and all the personal data that you’ve stored online.
- Understanding , Identifying & Preventing Malware.
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and their prevention.
- Learn About Browser Security
- Learning About BFA (Brute Force Attack) , IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks and much more.
- Busting biggest cyber security Myths.
- Discover how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections and How you can counteract their malicious consequences.