Database Design and MySQL Free Course:Database Design and MySQL Free Course: Database Design, MySQL Fundamentals and more advanced programming concepts. Learn how to program banks, libraries, etc.
This is an introductory course that dives into the basics of many topics in databasing, including: Database Design, Datatypes, Inserting and manipulating data, Joins, Character sets and collations, Storage engines, functions and much more.
No prerequisite knowledge is required, besides basic understanding of the English language and beginner computer knowledge (seriously, we’re talking very basic).
We download PhpMyAdmin (free) in this course, but once it is installed you will not need an internet connection to practice your data basing. Each step is shown.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to Design a database, Build a database and Upkeep a database.
- Manage Data in a organized, non-redundant, speedy method.
- You will be able to recognize potential Database faults that could lead to disaster and fix them through Foreign Key Constrains, proper MySQL Datatypes, storage engines, and more.
- You will understand the back end of a website in areas such as retrieving data from users and data encryption.
- You will have an awesome skill to add to any Resume.